Steps you need to get your website up and running with Softwex
Softwex is a domain registration and web hosting company that provides online hosting services in Sudan. You don’t need credit cards and the process is fairly easy. We’re gonna walk you through the steps you need to get your website up and running with Softwex.
What you need:
1- Softwex Account! Create an account at Softwex (https://www.softwex.com). Make sure to activate it by opening the link you got in your email address.
2- Softwex Cards or an ATM Card that supports online payment: We have many ways to recharge your Softwex account. To recharge your account balance go to (My Account -> Add balance) and you’ll have the following options:
- Sudapan Online Payment: You can recharge your account using your Sudanese ATM card or CashCard. Make sure you have an iPIN for your ATM Card.
- Softwex Cards (Find our Distributors and Sales Points here)
- OneCard Account
3- A unique domain name! Go to www.softwex.com and see if your domain name is available by looking it up. (Make sure to select the right website suffix (.com, .net, etc..) aka “top-level domain” (TLD).
Once you confirm that your account is ready, your balance is sufficient and your domain is available.
You can start the domain registration process:
- Click on Register Now! To get started.
- Fill out your contact details.
- Choose a hosting subscription option: You need a hosting if you want to create emails, upload files and applications on your website.
- Review and checkout!
That’s it! Now you should have an email with your domain and/or hosting details. For more details or assistance you can contact us or request support if you have any issues with our services.
By: Omer Khojali
Add new comment